Sunday, March 6, 2011

And the saga continues.

Okay, the back is better, mostly.  PT has continued and I have tried to do more.  Well this morning my back has reminded me that I am not totally in charge of this situation.  Laying in bed, warm and comfortable, my back gives a nice twinge on the right side.  Oops-that gets my attention and when it happens a little bit later under the same situation, it has my full attention.  Okay, no problem getting out of bed-VERY slowly- but I am listing when I walk again. Not what I want to do.  Back to bed and do all the exercises I have been taught.  I can feel a definate difference, not for the better, especially when I do the hamstring stretching.  I cannot pull my legs as high as I did before.  I guess that means taking it really slow today, no warping.

As for crafts, I got my socks done.  I need to weave in the last tail and they will be ready to wear.  I finished weaving the towels for Riane.  They are washed and now need pressed and hemmed, but they are done.  The warp for the baby blankets is wound and ready for me to dress the loom. NOT going to happen today.  Got half of the warp for the overshot table runner for Susan wound.  NOT going to finish that today either.
I *may* sley the reed for the baby blankets in an a front to back warping attempt.  I tried that method the first warp I wound and it was a disaster.  I guess I have to give it a try again but this time I have a great DVD to guide me each step of the way.  We will see what the process brings. And as for knitting, back to the February Lady Sweater for Riane.  I have enough WIPs/UFOs that I don't need to start anything new.

Happy Anniversary to Riane and Denny today--1 year.  May there be many, many happy more in your future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment