Monday, July 18, 2011

Back after a long absence-

Well life certainly gets in the way of blogging.  In the past few months life has gotten very complicated, some good but mostly difficult.  If not for my knitting and weaving, I would be a lot crazier than I am right now.

So onto what I have gotten done-

My Portuguese Fisherwoman's Shawl!!  I decided that with the Tour de Fleece coming around I should finish the project I started last year.  So back to work on it and just about done.  Only one problem.. I don't have enough yarn left.  So, back to the fleece room and find the leftover prepped fleece.  Got it, combed 25 nests, spun a full bobbin of singles and then navajo ply.  Yeah, a little over 200 yds and off to finish.  And finish I did.  So nice.  Showed it off at MAFA and it is going to England with me to stay nice and warm.

I am back working on Riane's February Lady Sweater. The body is all done, just now doing the bottom band.  Now the sleeves and we are finished..  That will be 5 already this year.

Next on the hit list, Myles' Wonderful Wallaby.

Till then--

No comments:

Post a Comment