Monday, January 3, 2011

First one finished for the year

Went with my BFF Cathy to take her grandkids back to their mom after the holiday weekend yesterday afternoon. It was rainy and grey but the company was fine. And there was knitting to be done. I knit a bit in the car but was getting close to the end of the yarn. I put it away until we got to Border's Books and with a nice holiday latte I was ready to finish the socks. I undid all the remaining yarn and figured out how many more rows I could do. When it was all said and done and the last stitch bound off, I had 10" of yarn left. So Mia's socks are now done.

My next UFO to be worked on: Pfferminz Prinz socks. Just about done with the gussests and then onto the feet. They are going to work with me this week.

Keep knitting and keep Binding Off in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment